(Senior) Scientist (PhD in cell biology, cancer biology or immunology is preferred)
2+ relevant post-PhD
- Play strong initiative within the R&D team to elucidate novel biology to discover and develop new cancer therapeutics.
- Independently design and implement laboratory experiments. Make sophisticated analysis of data, and detail experimental design/protocol, and summarize/report the data and generate presentation materials.
- Keep up to date to the scientific advancement within the project area of focus and serve as subject expert internally to provide guidance to the research strategy.
- Be able to manage direct reports to supervise their research activities.
Apply for position
- Qualifications and experience:
- PhD in cell biology, cancer biology or immunology (preferred but not mandated) with 2+ relevant post-PhD research experience in an industrial or academic setting. Academic postdocs with successful experience in cancer biology research evidenced by peer-reviewed publication are encouraged to apply. Title will be determined by the research capability and years of relevant experience
- Proven track record of high level of innovation and expertise knowledge in oncology and immuno-oncology
- Extensive hands-on experience in studies for cancer drug discovery and translational research, either through direct experimentation or working with direct report or external CROs
- Flexibility to accommodate rapidly changing priorities and deadlines, and ability to work in a team-based environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Authorized to legally work in US.
- Work on-site in Boston MA.